On June 13th and 14th, VCs, funds, emerging projects, key talent, and executives from traditional finance throughout Asia and around the world will gather for the ‘TEAMZ Blockchain Summit Asia 2019’, which was successfully held in Tokyo earlier this year. Japan’s biggest Blockchain Summit is now coming to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia as TEAMZ is collaborating with LegnaCap Inc.
TEAMZ Blockchain Summit Asia 2019 is a gathering that brings together the smartest minds and innovators in blockchain. In addition to top talent, the summit will be joined by leading investors, VCs, exchanges, funds, and the biggest media brands in the industry.
It’s expected that around 2000 people will attend the two-day event. Guests come from all over the world and from all demographics. Many are crypto enthusiasts and many others are looking to learn more about the industry through our keynote speakers, panelists, exhibitors, and all our partners.
50+ projects, 90+ speakers, 100+ investors, 100+ media platforms and 100+ industry professionals and talents will attend.
- Franklyn Richards – CEO at Litecoin Haus
- Xiaogang Yin – CEO at KEX Group
- Kiana Shek – Co-Founder of Digifinex
- Jason Lee – Interim Vice President at NEM Foundation
- & many more to be announced.
- Summit Name: TEAMZ Blockchain Summit Asia
- Slogan: Connecting the Innovative to the Established
- Date: June 13th – Sun 14th, 2019, Thursday till Friday
- Time: 9:00 – 20:00
- Host: TEAMZ, LegnaCap inc.
- Summit Site: https://malaysia.teamz.co.jp/
- Number of Participants: 2000+
- Language: English, Chinese
- Location: Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
What to Expect
- 55 booths, more than 2,000 participants from all over the world
- 90 special guests share industry knowledge and ideas
- Panel discussions covering the key topics facing the industry
- Business event on blockchain
- Experts, investors, funds and projects will network and find ways to work together
- VIP Dinner, Red Carpet Gala; delicious food, relaxed networking environment