While Bitcon Gold keeps climbing the market charts, we would like to traditionally explain how to exchange it on Changelly.
What is Bitcoin Gold?
Bitcoin Gold is an open-sourced project that stands for accessibility in an egalitarian matter. It is an alternative rival Bitcoin fork incompatible with the current version of the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin Gold utilizes Equihash, a Proof of Work algorithm that enables mining with GPUs. This is supposed to make ASICs no longer necessary, and hence significantly decrease computing power required for mining.
Let’s have a look on how to do it!
1. So you’re on the homepage. Choose the amount of BTC you wanna exchange. Beneath you see the estimated BTG rate. Press ‘Exchange!’
2. Check the information. Change it, if needed, and proceed to the next step.
3. Specify your BTG wallet where you want your funds to be sent to. If you still don’t have one, learn how to choose the best.
4. Check attentively all information you’ve entered. Note that the amount in field ‘You get’ is estimated which means it remains volatile while the exchange process. Confirm and make payment only in case you agree with it.
5. Send your coins to the address below in one transaction. To do it, copy the address or scan the QR-code with your wallet app. Also please take into account, that you have 24 hours to send your funds, otherwise the transaction will be cancelled automatically.
6. Go to your BTC wallet and paste the address into the corresponding field.
7. Almost done! Wait until the transaction is finished.
8. Here you go! The transaction is completed, and now you can check your BTG wallet. Note that although the transaction is finished, in some cases your wallet needs for additional confirmations to display your received funds. All you should to is to wait until your finds are displayed.
Clear and easy. As always. Exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Bitcoin Gold (BTG) on Changelly now!Usually, transactions take 5-30 minutes. It depends on blockchain confirmations. If you have some troubles with exchange process, let us know at [email protected]